The Water Revenue Department operates under the direction of the Finance Dept./City Clerk’s Office. The main functions of the Water Revenue Department are utility billing and collection and the issuance of work orders to the Utilities Department.
Requirements for Service:
- Copy of Driver’s License or other Photo Identification
- Social Security number
- If renting or leasing: Copy of Rental or Lease agreement and Landlord’s name, address and phone number.
- Employer’s name and phone number
- Residential Deposit: $100.00 Commercial Deposit: $125.00
Several Bill Payment Options:
- Pay at our office (walk-in)
- Pay at our office (drive-in window)
- Pay at our office after hours (payment drop box located next to the drive-in window)
- Mail in your payment (PO Box 1249)
- Pay online or over-the-phone. Click here.
- Automatic bank draft from your checking or savings account.
Automatic bank draft form (Print the page, fill in the form, and mail it back to us.)