Water & Sanitation Services
TO stay informed with the latest updates and important messages about your the cities water and sanitation services please click here to follow us on Facebook.
The Water Revenue Department operates under the direction of the Finance Dept./City Clerk’s Office. The main functions of the Water Revenue Department are utility billing and collection and the issuance of work orders to the Utilities Department.
Requirements for Service:
- Copy of Driver’s License or other Photo Identification
- Social Security number
- If renting or leasing: Copy of Rental or Lease agreement and Landlord’s name, address and phone number.
- If purchasing: Paperwork showing the property being purchased.
- Employer’s name and phone number
- Residential Deposit: $100.00 Commercial Deposit: $125.00
Several Bill Payment Options:
- Pay at our office (walk-in)
- Pay at our office (drive-in window)
- Pay at our office after hours (payment drop box located next to the drive-in window)
- Mail in your payment (PO Box 1249)
- Pay online or over-the-phone. Click here.
- Automatic bank draft from your checking or savings account.
Automatic bank draft form (Print the page, fill in the form, and mail it back to us.)
The Utility Department is responsible for maintaining all water and sewer distribution lines, connecting new customers to distribution lines, maintaining elevated water towers, operating and maintaining the water treatment and sewer treatment plants.
Items of Interest
The Street Department is responsible for maintaining all city streets and side walks, drainage, right of way maintenance, traffic lights, stop signs, street signs and city cemetery.
Items of interest